Congratulations on your plans to marry!
1. If you are interested in getting married at Bethlehem, download our wedding guidelines and read them over.
2. Once you have read these guidelines and agree with them, please call the church office (419-287-4182) to make sure the date you desire for your wedding is available.
3. Complete and fill out the wedding application and send it to the church. Once this application is received and you have confirmed the wedding date with the pastor, your wedding is officially on the church calendar.
4. Send your email addresses to email@example.com. We will set you up to take an online pre-marriage inventory, at a cost to you of $35 (May be paid directly online when you take the inventory).
5. Once you have completed the inventory, contact Pastor Matt to set up a time for your first pre-marriage conversation.
6. Begin to work through the wedding workbook in preparation for your first meeting with the pastor.